This is a great opportunity. You should write to us if you want to:
- Get your work seen by a large audience.
- Build up your portfolio.
- Gain some writing experience.
- See your name attached to your work.
- Get seen in tools technology, Apple, iPhone, Nft, and DIY niche
We presently have many Twitter followers and an email subscriber list to whom we disseminate our articles. Our objective is to expose your work to as many people as possible. We will also hold the rights to published posts.
What we look for from a Contributor post
Engaging and thoughtful articles, expert advice, guides, and How-to articles.
What else should you know?
All contributions made to our website will become the property of fix-iphones.com. So please be informed that we shall own all content rights. However, you can always direct potential clients to the content to showcase your work.
- Write a 1,500-word minimum original piece. Articles must not have been published anywhere else, online or offline. This includes your blog.
- Write in a conversational tone, like explaining to your friends. Be informative, educational, and positive, yet still easy to read.
- Include at least one photo. Your photo should be big enough (more than 600×600 px), well lit, and not stolen from other websites. If your article is a step-by-step instruction, one picture for every step is necessary.
- Come up with a title that grabs readers’ attention. Ask yourself: how will reading this article make someone’s life better? What problem does it solve?
- Keep your opening short, preferably less than 100 words (no one likes long intros). Your opening should intrigue readers to continue reading your article.
- Source all claims and statements. If you mention a study, fact, or statistic, link to the source.
- You can place one link to your website/profile page in the article.