When we think about baby nurseries, we always get a picture of the cute little room with nice furniture and a lot of toys. It even gives us the feeling that we can smell associated with baby powder or milk.
South Shore is a furniture designing company that have made items of furniture for new parents and their babies for a long time. Their products are affordable and have a nice design. One of their products s the very handy Savannah collection 2-drawer changing table.
The South Shore Savannah 2-Drawer Changing Table will fit the role of an important piece of furniture that all new parents need to have. It is one of the more popular changing tables out there, alongside other South Shore products, like the Peek-a-Boo collection changing table. Of course, there are tons of other options if neither of these seems satisfactory to you, which is why we’ve also compiled a huge list of the best changing tables. But enough about the other options, time to see what this product has to offer to help you make the most informed choice.
- The design of the product is compact. The piece has a changing station at the top, a 3 sectioned shelf below it and 2 drawers in the bottom.
- The drawers move on metal slides.
- The material of the furniture is laminated particle panels that are certified Environmentally preferred.
- The product is compliant to consumer health and safety and meets the ASTM standard F2057.
- The capacity of the changing table is 30 pounds.
- A 5-year limited warranty is provided on the product.
- The dimension of the drawers are: 30.25” (L) x 13.625” (D) x 4.375” (H).
- The dimension of the shelf is 10.375” (L) x 19.25” (D).
- The dimension of the full product is 33.75” (W) x 19.875” (D) x 36.75” (H).
- It takes 2 adults to assemble the product.
- The contours are rounded for added safety.
- The weight of the item is approximately 89 pounds.
- It is available in white color.
Pros and Cons
- The material used in the product is sturdy and environmentally friendly, so it is safe for both the parents and the kids.
- The storage area provided in the drawers are quite good. One will also like the separate shelf spaces as it aids in sorting.
- The top of the product is nicely built and it has raised sides to protect the baby from falling.
- It meets the need of all official safety standards needed in baby furniture.
- The product is quite lightweight.
- Assembling the product is also quite easy if you follow the guide properly.
- This is a part of the Savannah collection. It has several other pieces of furniture that the parents can add as the child grows up.
- The price of the product is reasonable.
- A changing pad isn’t provided with this product.
- It is only available in the white color which gets dirty if not cleaned properly.
In conclusion, we can say that the South Shore Savannah 2-Drawer Changing Table is worth its price. It looks classy and the country vibe of it adds to the decor. Soma https://shlclubhouse.org/soma-online/ is effective in the treatment of leg cramps since it has a long-term effect. It has everything that a parent would need in a dresser cum changing table. They may repurpose it for a clothing unit as their child grows up. Parents who want to find something affordable and pricey should have a look at this product.