A changing station makes changing diapers an easy chore. With all the drawers and extra storage space, you do not need to go back and forth to get all your baby’s stuff. Everything can be at an arm’s distance.
If you’re looking for a changing station to fit in your kid’s nursery, let us help you to make an informed decision. The South Shore Cuddly Changing Table could be a solution to your problem. You can also look up some different options in our changing table buying guide, or just compare it to a different changing table with drawers, like the one from New MTN-G.
Here are some details about the South Shore Cuddly changing table to help you decide better.
Vast Storage Space
The changing table comes with extensive storage options. Two open storage spaces and two drawers make it ideal for storing all changing essentials along with other items. As the baby grows, you can remove the top and use it as a regular chest.
In case you want to keep a lamp or avoid giving a messy look with cables, an added feature is the hole at the back of the table for better wire management.
- The weight of the South Shore Cuddly Table is 106 pounds
- The dimensions of the product are 35.5 x 19.5 x 36.8 inches
- Made with non-toxic laminated particle board
- Requires assembling by adults
- The changing station includes a hole in the back to manage wires
- The product includes a 5-year guarantee
- Available in soft grey color
Pros and Cons
- Removable top for easy transformation into a chest
- Elegant design matches easily with most home decor
- A hole in the back for easy wire management
- With 2 drawers and 2 storage spaces, it’s quite spacious
- Can be easily cleaned using cloth
- Free of toxic elements
- Could use better quality material
- Assembly requires time
Along with offering vast storage space, the South Shore Cuddly Changing Table has a simple yet elegant design. If you’re a picky mom and require an aesthetically appealing changing station for your child’s nursery or anywhere else in the house, do give it a look.
Customers have lauded the product for its multipurpose build.
If you require a changing table that can fit your baby’s stuff along with storing other items, don’t think twice. Furthermore, once the baby is grown up, you can just remove the top and use it as a regular chest for extra storage.
This South Shore Cuddly Changing Table is the ultimate solution to your baby’s diaper changing needs.