We need to make the world an easier place for the new parents. The main reason behind it is that they need to frequently change the baby’s diapers. When they are in public places, most of them do not get the right place to change diapers. It is always advised to the restaurants or hotels to install the diaper changing station. Something like the Koala Kare KB200 Changing Station can be easily used for this purpose, so let’s learn more about it.
Not all new parents may need a wall-mounted changing station, so for those with different needs, something like the Dream On Me Marcus changing table and dresser may be more practical. For even more various changing table choices, check out our buying guide for them. Regardless, for those of you who are still looking for a stationary, wall mounted solution, the KB200 may be the best option. That said, let us have a look at its features and other qualities so that you can make a choice.
- The construction of the changing station has been done with polypropylene and a unibody steel chassis.
- It can hold up to 200 lbs i.e, parents can easily change the diapers of their 3-year-old on the changing station.
- If the mounting is mode properly then it meets ADA requirements.
- The changing station is ASTM and EN compliant.
- A liner dispenser is present in the changing station and there are 2 cavities. One can store around 25 liners in each of them.
- The weight of the item is 25 pounds.
- Microban antimicrobial is present on the bed surface.
- Child protection straps and bag hooks are also present in it.
- The changing station comes in 4 attractive colors.
Pros and Cons
- This is a nice addition to all public restrooms as it is sturdy and will provide help to a lot of parents.
- It can easily hold an infant without any problem.
- The surface is made in a way that it doesn’t hold the odor-causing bacteria.
- The installation is easy and the things are provided along with the changing station.
- One can store the liners inside the changing station. This saves the space of installing a liner dispensing machine.
- It has all the certificates needed for being a good changing station.
- The material helps it to last a long time and several people will use it during its lifetime.
- The child protection straps will ensure the safety of the baby while the parents change their diaper.
- It is available in 4 attractive colors to suit the aesthetic of the place.
- The station is quite compact and doesn’t require a lot of space.
- There aren’t any cons to the product.
- It is a little expensive for the initial purchase.
We can say that the Koala Kare KB200-01 Horizontal Wall Mounted Baby Changing Station is an amazing addition to restrooms in public places. It is sturdy and has a long life. People should definitely invest in such a thing if they want to have a family atmosphere.
It eases the task of the parents by giving them a dedicated place to change the diapers. The lining also helps it to keep clean for other parents. The only thing that one needs to take care of is the proper mounting of the changing station. We hope that this helps the people who were looking for similar diaper changing stations.