Here’s another changing table for existing, new and soon-to-be moms and dads who are looking for a diaper-changing station to place inside the nursery. This changing table has been designed with dual functionality to be used as a changing table and a bookshelf once your baby is past the diaper changing years. Here we compiled all the information about this table to help you decide on purchasing it.
This baby changing table has been manufactured using MDF, a sturdy wood used in construction furniture, and with the aid of HDC and PB to ensure durability. It has been equipped with a removable front rail for added security in order to make the diaper changing process all the safer.
Thus, you can be satisfied that this diaper changing table can last for more than just one baby. The used wood material is also free from lead and toxins, which makes it the safe choice of furniture to be kept within the reach of your kids. For more reviews of similar handy changing tables, check out our top list of the best changing tables.
This baby changing table comes with 4 spacious open-face storage shelves, allowing you to keep all diaper changing tools and essentials within grasp and giving an uncluttered diaper changing experience every day. You can use these four compartments to store toys, diapers, bibs, and any and all sorts of baby products in one place.
- Unit dimensions: 35.5*35*18.44 inches
- Cube dimensions: 14.88” high and 13.06” deep
- Changing pad top dimensions: 32.44” wide and 16.81” deep
- Color: White
- Standard weight: 54.4 pounds
- Material: MDF and wood
- The changing table requires assembly
Pros and Cons
- Durable, solid construction
- Multifunctional with a changing table and bookshelf
- Has sufficient storage with 4 roomy open-face compartments
- Stationary, so you can’t easily move the changing table around conveniently
- Limited color options
- Changing pad and bins are not included as part of the package
As previously identified, this changing table does not serve a single purpose. It can be used as a bookshelf given the open-face compartments below the changing tray. Hence, utilize it as you want and make your baby’s nursery a tad bit exciting and visually more appealing with this Altra Riley baby changing table. The universal white tone makes it perfect for matching with the furniture color scheme and style.