After Apple announced the September event for the iPhone 13 next week, the company is now seeding tvOS 15 beta 9 and HomePod 15 beta 9 to developers.
The 19J5346a build today for tvOS 15 beta 9 and HomePod 15 beta 9, is the same. Apple won’t be re-inventing these systems, and we expect Apple to release the final version before the end of the month.
For now, developers cannot download either of these operating systems. Apple has not yet made HomePod users available for beta testing. This is because it’s only open to developers. Anyone can still try tvOS 15. Beta 9 should be made available to all Beta Software Program participants soon.
SharePlay, the most important feature in tvOS 15, will not launch until later in the year. These are the features that will be available with tvOS 15.
- For all of you:To find the perfect TV show for everyone, browse a row in the Apple TV App.
- We are sharing this with you:The Apple TV app now shows movies and shows that were shared via Messages.
- Spatial AudioAirPods Pro and AirPods Max offer a theatre-like experience that surrounds you with high quality sound.
- Smart AirPods routingReceive an onscreen notification to instantly connect your AirPods.
- HomeKit camera enhancements:Apple TV allows you to view multiple cameras in the house simultaneously.
- Stereo sound that fills a roomYou can pair two HomePod mini speakers together with Apple TV 4K to enjoy rich, balanced sound for all your Apple TV viewing.
HomePod 15, on the other hand, is expected to launch support to Lossless audio quality as well as Dolby Atmos with Spatial Audio.