While many experienced Ironman is already familiar with the mode’s techniques, there is one that many people are unaware of.
For Ironman players, in particular, the method works through the instance system.
While the approach works for all accounts, non-ironman players have no benefit from the method because their instances are either free or pay GP depending on respawn speed.
The Fundamentals of Instanced Boss Worlds
As you may be aware, some bosses charge for their private instances to remove some gold from the game.
On the other hand, Ironman players are free to create “regular” speed instances wherever in Runescape3.
Most people are unaware, however, that the respawn speed of bosses is a parameter that can be changed on an existing instance.
The “trick” comes into play here. Regular speed instances can be created by Ironman players in places like Dagannoth Kings.
Leave the realm and re-enter the instance with the fastest respawn speed to earn stuff faster or just boost your boss’s killing speed.
The steps for using boss instances for free at all speeds in RS3 Ironman
- Create a standard speed instance with a corresponding instance cost for any boss.
- Two: the instance exists.
- Three: Open the Instance menu and try to enter the instance.
- Four: based on your taste, change the respawn speed from “Normal” to “Fast” or “Fastest.”
- Five: Take care! Instead of starting a new instance, make sure you use the “rejoin instance” option. It’s possible that accidentally creating a new instance will cost you GP you didn’t intend to spend.
Remember that teleporting out to reset the instance in the original Godwars dungeon will not work unless you have the Anachronia totem of Intimidation active. The method does not work in the original Godwars Dungeon since entering the boss’ lair requires 40 kills.
While exiting the boss area via the door or the Altar Teleport returns you to the first door, the kill count is important when entering the boss room itself.
As a result, obtaining a kill count twice (if teleporting out) or collecting an 80 kill count will allow you to leave the area and return through the two doors instantly, resetting the speed of the Godwars Dungeon instance.