T-5G Mobile’s Home Internet has been available for just over a year, and the Uncarrier has announced a series of upgrades to make the service more compelling than ever. T-Mobile aims to provide users the “freedom to move” from their current internet provider by offering a free trial, up to $500 in early termination charge coverage, a $50/month lifetime price lock, and even $50 off an Apple TV.
T-Mobile increased the coverage of its 5G Home Internet from 30 to 40 million homes at the end of April.
And, today, at its Internet Freedom Uncarrier event, T-Mobile launched a major campaign to entice new consumers to test out the service, which includes:
- Free 15-day 5G Home Internet trial
- Zero cost to cancel your broadband (up to $500)
- $50/month price lock for life (for both Home and Business plans)
- $30/month for existing Magenta Max plan customers
Additional promotions include:
- $50 off any streaming device including Apple TV
- 50% off YouTube TV for a year
- Access to T-Mobile Tuesday deals
T-Mobile also announced that its 5G Business Internet is now accessible across the United States where its cellular service is offered.
T-Mobile promotes the following 5G Home Internet features:
- $50/month with AutoPay, period. No added taxes or fees. No equipment fees. No contracts. No surprises or exploding bills.
- Fast and unlimited. With expected average speeds of 100 Mbps for most new customers, it’ll handle all your home’s needs, with unlimited data and no caps.
- 5G powered. T-Mobile ships a 4G/5G gateway to your home.
- Easy to setup. Plug it in, download the app and follow a few simple instructions. You’re online in minutes.