Are you tired of seeing the same old wallpaper on your iPhone? Do you want to add some personal touch to your device? Well, you might want to try using your deleted photos as suggested wallpaper.
This may seem like an unusual idea, but it can actually make your iPhone more personalized and unique. Also, it is a great way to resurrect photos that you thought were gone forever. Here is how to use your deleted photos as suggested wallpaper on your iPhone.
How to Set Up Your Deleted Photos as Suggested Wallpaper on iPhone
1. Open the Photos app on your iPhone and navigate to the “Recently Deleted” folder.
2. Browse through the deleted photos and find one that you want to use as your wallpaper.
3. Tap on the photo to open it.
4. Tap on the share icon in the bottom-left corner of the screen.
5. Scroll down to find the “Use as Wallpaper” option and tap on it.
6. Adjust the photo by pinching or zooming it to fit your screen.
7. Choose whether you want to set the photo as your lock screen, home screen, or both.
8. Tap on “Set” to apply the wallpaper.
That’s it! You have successfully used your deleted photo as suggested wallpaper on your iPhone.
Benefits of Using Your Deleted Photos as Suggested Wallpaper
Using your deleted photos as suggested wallpaper on your iPhone has several benefits. For one, it allows you to give your device a more personal touch. Instead of using generic, pre-installed wallpapers, you can use a photo that has special meaning to you.
Another benefit of using your deleted photos as suggested wallpaper is that it allows you to bring back lost memories. If you accidentally deleted a photo that was important to you, you can now use it as your wallpaper and see it every time you use your phone.
Why Do Photos Get Deleted on iPhone?
There are several reasons why photos get deleted on an iPhone. Some of the common reasons include:
– accidental deletion
– device malfunction
– software updates
– factory reset
– storage space issues
How Can You Recover Deleted Photos on iPhone?
If you have accidentally deleted a photo on your iPhone, don’t worry. There are several ways to recover deleted photos on iPhone. Here are some of them:
1. Restore from iCloud: If you have a backup of your iPhone on iCloud, you can restore your deleted photos by going to Settings > General > Reset > Erase All Content and Settings > Restore from iCloud Backup.
2. Restore from iTunes: If you have a backup of your iPhone on iTunes, you can restore your deleted photos by connecting your iPhone to your computer and selecting the “Restore Backup” option in iTunes.
3. Use a Data Recovery Tool: There are several data recovery tools available online that can help you recover deleted photos on your iPhone. Some of the popular ones include Tenorshare UltData and Dr.Fone.
Using your deleted photos as suggested wallpaper on your iPhone is a great way to add a personal touch to your device and bring back lost memories. Now that you know how to do it, why not give it a try and see how it looks?
Remember, if you accidentally delete a photo, don’t panic. There are several ways to recover it, including using data recovery tools or restoring from backups.