If you are an iCloud superuser or have a data-hungry family group, the 2 TB storage plan may be inadequate.
However, there is a method to double that limit using Apple One. This is how.
You must combine the 2 TB iCloud+ storage plan with the highest-tier Premier Apple One membership service – for a total of $39.94.
Both plans may coexist on the same Apple ID account.
To get started, you must first join up for the Apple One Premier Plan.
How to get 2 more TB of iCloud storage through Apple One
- On your device, visit one.apple.com. A pop-up should automatically appear.
- Select Premier.
- Tap Select Plan, and enter your Apple ID credentials to activate the service.
You now have 2 TB of iCloud storage. To double it, you’ll have to sign up for the 2 TB iCloud storage plan.
How to sign up for 2 TB of iCloud storage
- Go to your iCloud settings in System Preferences on Mac, or Settings on iPhone and iPad.
- Select iCloud.
- Under Storage, tap Manage Storage.
- Tap Change Storage Plan.
- Select the 2 TB option for $9.99, then enter your Apple ID credentials to confirm.
Your Apple ID account now has 4 TB of iCloud storage.
The storage will be pooled and serve as a single cloud drive, and all of your data, images, movies, documents, and backups will now be stored on that single volume.