Wireless headphones and audio gadgets, such as Apple’s AirPods, are growing in popularity, particularly with portable devices like tablets.
Because new tablet models, such as those made by Samsung, lack a headphone port, AirPods are a must-have.
Figuring out how to do this is a bit of a learning curve for less tech-savvy consumers.
To assist you, we’ve put together this instruction on how to connect AirPods to a Samsung tablet. If you want to learn how to accomplish it in a few simple steps, follow the steps below.
How to Connect AirPods to a Samsung Tablet?
- Unlock the screen on your tablet and swipe down.
- Press and hold the Bluetooth icon to open the Bluetooth settings.
- Open your AirPods case and press and hold the setup button located on the back until the light starts blinking.
- Turn on Bluetooth on the tablet and look for “AirPods” under the available devices.
- Tap on “AirPods” under Available devices to pair it with the tablet.
- Accept the request to pair the AirPods with your tablet.
To get started, unlock your iPad and swipe down from the top. The Bluetooth icon should appear in the dropdown menu. To open the Bluetooth settings, press and hold the Bluetooth icon. This menu allows you to manage your Bluetooth-connected devices that are paired and accessible.
Next, locate the little white setup button on your AirPods case. It may be found at the rear of the case. Hold the setup button down until it starts flashing. Return to your iPad at this point, and AirPods should appear in the area of the Available device.
To link your AirPods with your iPad, tap on the device. It should just take a few seconds to complete the procedure. Following that, the devices will pair and be ready to use.
The AirPods will appear under paired devices and say “connected for calls and audio” when you’ve successfully paired them with your Samsung tablet. You may activate or disable the AirPods for calls and audio by tapping the gear icon to the right of their names.