We’ve all heard that a picture is worth a thousand words, but in the age of social media, a one-liner or caption with a few emojis and hashtags may help you reach a large audience. Captions should preferably be one or two lines long and give individuality to your images. We take so many images, but coming up with captions is tremendous pain.
We’ve put up a list of caption ideas that can make you appear hip and get you a lot of likes for your trip photographs, group shots, food images, and more.
Instagram caption Ideas for Travel Images
We all like traveling! On Instagram, everyone has #wanderlust, and whether you’re traveling around the world or to a lake 10 kilometers from your home, a nice Instagram caption is essential.
For your Instagram feed, here is a collection of trip captions.
- Keep calm and travel on.
- Let’s wander where the wi-fi is weak.
- “Some beautiful paths can’t be discovered without getting lost.” — Erol Ozan
- I need a vacation for so long; I forget all my passwords
- We have nothing to lose and a world to see
- A change of latitude will help my attitude
- Wanderlust: a strong desire for or impulse to wander or travel
- I googled my symptoms. Turns out I just needed to go on a vacation.
- My goal is to run out of pages in my passport
- Live your life by a compass, not a clock.– Stephen Covey
- Traveling isn’t always about running away from things, sometimes it’s about running into what you truly want.
- Seas the day.
- Travel far enough to meet yourself
- ‘Knock, knock!’ ‘RV’ ‘RV who?’ ‘RV there yet?’
- Catch flights, not feelings.
- “A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step.” —Lao Tzu
- The biggest adventure you can ever take is to live the life of your dreams.
- Having to unpack my suitcase after vacation is like the ultimate emotional baggage.
- I haven’t been everywhere but it’s certainly on my bucket list.
- A true traveler’s journey is never complete.
- the mountains are calling, I must go.
- 45+ Instagram Reel Captions That Will Get You More Likes and Views
Instagram caption Ideas for Group Photos
Which statement best captures the essence of you and your buddies relaxing out at a club? Or is it the best way to express how rejuvenating last Saturday’s hike was?
We’ve compiled a list of Instagram group photo caption ideas that will properly reflect your connection.
- A journey is best measured in friends rather than miles.” – Tim Cahill
- Good Times + Crazy Friends = Great Memories
- Friends who slay together, stay together
- Be with people that bring out the best in you not the stress in you
- Best friends don’t care if your house is clean. They care if you have wine.
- “It’s my responsibility as your best friend to make sure you do exciting things, even when you don’t want to.”—Sookie (Melissa McCarthy), Gilmore Girls
- You’ll know the people who feed your soul because you’ll feel good after spending time with them.
- No man is a failure who has friends.
- Friends are the siblings that God never gave us.
- We’ll Be The Old Ladies Causing Trouble In The Nursing Homes.
- I don’t know what is tighter, our jeans or our friendship!
- We are going to be those friends that say, “so where is the wine?” “Um, this is my 4-year-old’s birthday party.”
- Your vibe attracts your tribe.
- There comes a time when you have to stop crossing oceans for people who wouldn’t jump puddles for you. Then, you’ll notice the real ones who are ready to drown the sea for your hairpin!
- Stay close to the people who feel like the sunlight
- Best friends believe in you when you don’t believe in yourself.
- We Are Best Friends. Always Remember That When You Fall, I’ll Pick You Up, After I Finish Laughing.
- Enter as guests and leave as friends.
- When it hurts to look back and you’re afraid to look ahead, you can look beside you and your best friend will be there with you smiling through the storm of life.
- Friends are like walls. Sometimes you lean on them and sometimes it’s good to know that they are there.
- 100+ Instagram Bio Ideas that are Cute, Cool, Sweet, Sassy, Smart, and Funny
Instagram caption Ideas for Food Photography
Only you know that the spaghetti you photographed was the most wonderful you’ve eaten in a long time. Adding a mouth-watering Instagram comment to your food images is an easy method to express this to your Instagram followers.
- 9 out of 10 people love chocolate. And the 10th person is always lying.
- Forms for my heart: 1. Buy food 2. Make food 3. Be food.
- My milkshake brings all the boys to the yard.
- Don’t be upset, eat some spaghetti
- Cheese – milk’s leap towards immortality.
- Dear Food, Either stop being so delicious or stop making me fat ?
- Most people eat to live… I live to eat!
- You had me at ‘pizza.’
- Foods before dudes
- I love Instagram because it allows me to maintain a record of every meal I partake in.
- When you mix good flavors, then the food turns into an orchestra.
- Chocolate comes from cocoa, which is a tree, that makes a plant. Chocolate is a salad.
- The only way to ruin my day is to cancel dinner plans.
- I feel like stripping whenever I see good food.
- Wine and dinner make a winner
- I make ice cream disappear. What’s your superpower?
- My dinner stomach is full, but my dessert stomach still has room.
- Donut kill my vibe
- If I share my food with you then you should know that you are special
- A balanced means one cookie in each hand.
Instagram captions for Couple Photos
A heartfelt Instagram post is the finest way to convey your picture-perfect connection. Adding Instagram remarks to your couple images can make your single friends not just desire to be in a relationship, but also ‘aww’.
- Can’t take my eyes off you
- If you can find someone to love you you love, well, that’s just fabulous.” —Sex and the City
- You always find a way to make my day better
- We go together like milk and cookies
- He’s not perfect, but at least he’s not from my hometown.
- “I love you, not only for what you are but for what I am when I am with you.” — Elizabeth Barrett Browning
- Sorry to be cheesy, but you’re my butter half!
- Sometimes I wonder how you put up with me. Then I remember: Oh, I put up with you, so we’re even.
- Besides chocolate, you’re my favorite.
- “Love takes off the masks we fear we cannot live without and know we cannot live within.” — James Baldwin
- Swiped right, now it’s for life!
- I still get butterflies even though I’ve seen you a hundred times.
- That person who enters your life out of nowhere and suddenly means the world to you.
- I am happy anywhere with you and sad anywhere without you.
- Marriage is a workshop..where the husband works & wife shops. It’s shopping time..!!
- Picky, and I picked you.
- “You know you’re in love when you can’t fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams.” – Dr. Seuss
- Our love is never-ending, and my heart is overflowing.
- Fight, make-up, repeat, fight, make-up, repeat, let’s skip the fight part.
- “They invented hugs to let people know you love them without saying anything.” — Bill Keane
Instagram captions for your Selfies
Selfies are very 2019 right now, but the recipe for a successful Instagram selfie post is Selfie + A Catchy Filter + A Good Instagram Caption. To complete the ingredients for a flawless selfie, check out these brief and appealing Instagram captions.
- Throw sass around like confetti.
- I’m in the mood to dissolve in the sky.
- Smile. It’s the second-best thing you can do with your lips.
- Be a stiletto in a room full of flats.
- First, let me take a selfie!
- Me, myself, and I.
- Live for today, plan for tomorrow, party tonight.
- Going to bed early. Not going to a party. Not leaving my house. My childhood punishments have become my adult goals.
- Be yourself–everyone else is taken.
- I only drink Champagne on two occasions, when I am in love and when I am not. -Coco Chanel.
- “I am beautiful, no matter what they say. Words can’t bring me down.” – Christina Aguilera
- Last night was a blur.
- Everyone said I could be Anything. So I became Sexy!
- Certified freak, seven days a week.
- She was simple like quantum physics.
- Always classy, never trashy, and a little sassy.
- Being happy never goes out of style.
- “If you’re offered a seat on a rocket ship, don’t ask what seat. Just get on.” –Sheryl Sandberg, COO of Facebook
- Have enough courage to start and enough heart to finish.
- Confidence Level: Selfie with no filter.
Inspirational Instagram Captions
An inspiring statement can energize and enthuse you throughout the day. Including an inspiring comment with your Instagram photos might also help to stimulate your followers.
- Only those who will risk going too far can find out how far they can go.
- If you woke up without a goal then go back to sleep.
- “Man cannot discover new oceans unless he dares to lose sight of the shore.” -Andre Gide
- Mindset is what separates the best from the rest
- The only person who can define your limits is you.
- Goals are like magnets. They’ll attract the things that make them come true.
- “Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.” -Marilyn Monroe
- If you think adventure is dangerous, try routine. It’s lethal.
- You were never created to live depressed, defeated, guilty, condemned, ashamed or unworthy. You were created to be victorious.
- Your soul is attracted to people the same way flowers are attracted to the sun, surround yourself only with those who want to see you grow.
- The biggest mistake you could ever make is being too afraid to make one.
- Your worst enemy cannot harm you as much as your unguarded thoughts.
- When a walk on the beach gets rocky, there’s always a wave to jump into.
- Your life becomes a masterpiece when you learn to master peace.
- Don’t call it a dream, call it a plan.
- It always seems impossible until it’s done.
- Quitters never win. Winners never quit.
- Grow through what you go through.
- Everday brings an opportunity to do something legendary.
- Be the light you want to see in the world.
You may now add a variety of photographs to your feed to make it more interesting.
You may use these Instagram captions, to sum up how you felt at the time by adding some tasty food photographs, a selfie from the last party you attended, or an image of anything that inspires you.